As a landlord, you are responsible for the safety of your tenants, and as such a gas safety certificate (also known as a CP12) is a legal requirement for any rented property.  Gas safety certificates must be renewed every 12 months, and a copy provided to the tenant(s).


A Gas Safe registered engineer will check the boiler and any other gas appliances at the property, verify that they are in good working condition and produce a certificate.


Certificates and invoices are normally sent within one working day of our attendance; however any problems are, of course, notified by phone without delay, and then by email. We are well rehearsed at contacting and dealing with tenants and are happy to contact tenants direct to make arrangements.